It’s a full house on today’s episode. We talk about how a company hopes to use AI to more personalized ads to you. The Transformers franchise is hitting fatigue with fans based on it’s 1st day take in China. Alyssa talks about her experience with Mario Odyssey. All this and more on this Pondering Nerdcast!
- OpenDNA uses artificial intelligence to deliver 'true' personalisation. (http://zd.net/2t1FLIl)
- Han Solo Firing Proves Studios’ Franchises Don’t Want Directors To Be Storytellers. (http://bit.ly/2t3sQ9I)
- 'Transformers' Fatigue Hits China; $46M Day 1 Suggests Sub-$300M Total. (http://bit.ly/2t1EHnO)
- Why critics say 'Transformers: The Last Knight' is '2017's most toxic movie'. (http://read.bi/2t1ik1Q)
- Nintendo Explains Why They Didn't Focus on Indie Games at E3. (http://bit.ly/2t1t00D)